We’re just about hitting mid summer and I’ve put together some images for a little inspiration and collection of plus size summer fashion pieces. It is also fitting, because, these images and mood remind me of visiting Utah in the summers while growing up. Since I am currently visiting Utah on a road trip, it makes sense.
When I would visit my great aunt and uncle in the summers, we would stay on their farm in Northern Utah. I’ve never actually been there any other time of year, so this is what reminds me most of it.
- Floral Print Maxi Dress (Forever 21+)
- Weekend Folk Festival Jeans (Mod Cloth)
- Gold Cat Eye Sunglasses (Nasty Gal)
- Varsity Tee (Old Navy +)
- Pineapple Express Bag (Nasty Gal)
- Love is in the Flair Dress (Mod Cloth)
- Mustard Platform Sandals (Fornarina)